The VoTeR Center and the Office of the Secretary of the State (SOTS) of Connecticut have jointly applied for and won the 2010 Voting System Pre-Election Logic and Accuracy Testing & Post-Election Audit Initiative grant announced by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC).
For more information about this grant:
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Grant Announcement
- 2010 Pre-Election Logic and Accuracy & Post Election Audit Initiative Grant Notice (PDF)
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Grant Funding Recipients Announcement
- 2010 Pre-election Logic and Accuracy & Post-election Audit Grant Program – Grant Recipient Program Summaries (PDF)
- Press Release – Secretary of the State of Connecticut (PDF)